It is always important to do your homework when your looking for a new replacement furnace for your home. When looking for your new furnace it is best to receive at least 3 estimates. When looking over your new furnace estimates make sure you are comparing apples with apples. Here are some of the most important things to look at:
- Equipment and Labor warranties
- Check consumer reports for the equipment being purchased and its reliability.
- Check the BBB for the company your dealing with along with any customer reviews.
- Any additional changes to your system that comes with the new furnace being installed such as: Thermostats, Humidifiers, Main gas shut-off, 110v power switches and Chimney Liners
- Be aware of all Terms and Conditions
This checklist will help you make the best choice you can. We hope this helps anyone looking for replacement units this winter season.